Monday 7 March 2011

fifty and sunny

.... And I am in a serious dilemma.

D.I.L.E.M.M.A.

Because that's what grown up people do - they get themselves into dilemmas and then they have to make big important decisions. And since I've been living on my own and feeding / providing for myself for two whole months now and I am still alive, and not broke, I consider myself an adult. Sometimes though, even adults need a little help. That's why counselors will always have a job. So here is my dilemma.

Do I want to eat this week? Or do I want spring dresses?

Like I said, dilemma.

I've been managing to live on about 10 - 15 pounds a week. Which is pretty good if you ask me, considering how much I like food. One of the things I miss the most about home is shopping (sad but true) because everything here is pretty expensive. So since it's getting warmer, and all I have are winter things, it's decision time. It's not going to be pretty. But dresses are, and they last a whole lot longer than food - so that's the responsible decision, right? I mean, look at them!


... so pretty.

BUT! in other, amazing, incredible news! One of my most dear friends in the whole.wide.world is coming to see me next week! I'm so excited that I can't even deal with it. This next week needs to flyyyyy, because next week Julie and I are doing Edinburgh Pennsylvania-style!

Also, the Argyll Forest trip was awesome, so pictures of that next time!

xxxx

1 comment:

Katie H said...

Haha! Dresses definitely last longer :-) That's the practical choice