Sunday 16 January 2011

just so you know ....

I promise I'm still alive. I haven't been mugged or given in to homesickness, or anything else. And obviously, I didn't jump on a plane home either.
In fact, things are most definitely looking up. It's sunny today! How's that for a change? I've made a few good friends and we're planning a trip to London in two weeks, as well as St. Andrews on the coast next weekend. I don't want to jinx anything but if all goes as planned I'll be in Paris and Italy for spring break with another lovely Sigma, which would make me so happy. 
Really, it's amazing what a day of retail therapy will do for a person. It's Sunday and sunny so I'm going to go climb some hills and have some relaxing time, and with any luck I'll have some great pictures to post soon. It's hard to take good shots when it's constantly raining.

Thank you all for helping me keep my spirits up :) 

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new each morning; great is your faithfulness." _Lamentations 3: 21 - 23

No comments: