Sunday 15 May 2011

lots of flower pictures, some bad news, and inspirational quotage, for your enjoyment

we went to the royal botanical gardens today! the weather was great, and we almost got to see a wedding! too bad the kilted guard dudes were on top of their game. there were, however, a couple asian babies, and some swans. did you know that swans snort when they eat pond veggies? neither did i.













(told you it was a lot of pictures)

i also learned that sometimes, no matter how bad you want something, it just isn't meant to be. you can work at it and work at it but if the other person's heart isn't in it, nothing is going to be good enough. so goodbye to the last year and a half of my life; it's been real.

"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy. You can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in."

-- Katherine Mansfield


oh yeah, and the test went really good. thanks for asking :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you steal the Asian baby? I know how much you like Asian babies.

I love your pictures, and I'm glad your test went well. :) I'm sure the rest of your exams will too!

But seriously, I love you and can't wait to see you again. You're a wonderful, strong person and I'm so lucky they assigned us to be roommates, and I mean that. <3

Lisa said...

..... Well. That was really awkward. I just left you a comment while signed in on my mom's Gmail account and now I can't figure out how to change it. ALL RIGHT